What to Expect
We put you and your career first. At Accountable Therapy Staffing, our job is to find out what is of value to you first, and present options to you that make the most sense. With hundreds of therapists, many that have been with us for more than 10 years, we take great pride in taking care of our employees. Our service is customized for each individual and free from the cookie cutter approach.
Provide Therapists, Nurses and Clients with Value Driven Partnerships
- #1. LEARN: Find out what is of value to you.
- #2. VERIFY: Give you the best feedback possible on how we might be able to help.
- #3. VALIDATE: Initial Accountable Therapy Staffing interview with application, skills checklist review and resume review. Begin the full paperwork process.
- #4. PRESENT: Your Accountable Therapy Staffing team will present to you opportunities that make the most sense.
- #5. DELIVER: For only the positions that you approve, we will present your qualifications and schedule phone and/or face-to-face interviews.
- #6. COMPLIANCE: Our standards are the highest. We are JCAHO accredited for healthcare staffing. All of our paperwork must meet the client’s standards before starting any position.
- #7. FEEDBACK: We focus on the quality of the relationships we develop and so we solicit every therapist and nurse monthly about the quality of the assignments they had during the month. And, we survey our therapists and nurses on how well we did our job. Similarly, our clients evaluate each of our therapists and nurses monthly and we share that feedback with our healthcare specialists. Sometimes it’s not always good news, but we always deliver.
PRN, Contract, Travel and Direct Hire in Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Schools, and Clinics… We are “In Sync with You”