Want to Travel?
NATIONWIDE Traveling Therapists and Nurses are MEDREC's Signature service. Our job is to provide each of our travelers with a First-Class-like travel assignment along with First-Class benefits. To successfully accomplish this, each traveling therapist has a Personal Travel Advisor.
Your Personal Travel Advisor will:
- get to know you, your values, skills and preferences in clinical settings, patient populations as well as geography
- conduct a therapist specific nationwide search for opportunities
- bring you specific opportunities that match your criteria
- advise you on assignments, benefits, educational and professional development opportunities
Additionally, only for our Signature Travelers, your advisor will assist you in every way to make your transition from location to location as seamless as possible and more importantly, to make your life easier. This means that your Personal Travel Advisor will help with things such as
- arranging for car pick-up service to/from airports
- arranging for luxury apartment housing
- working with and arranging for pet accommodations
- arranging for family situations
- booking flights, hotels, rental cars
- concierge service - if you need help finding a restaurant, cleaners, shows or any kind of service in the city where you're working