Accountable Therapy Staffing [Formerly Medrec, Inc.] has been in the healthcare staffing industry for over 35 years. As a result, we understand the complexities of using multiple agencies to staff your facilities. We are excited to now be able to apply our experience and know how to simply your staffing needs with our new Managed Services offerings.
Managed Service Provider (MSP)
When a company takes on a Managed Services Provider (MSP), they are no longer faced with juggling multiple staffing vendors and contracts, in-house staffing pools, candidate recruitment and selection, and all the complexities that accompany these tasks. Accountable Therapy Staffing's MSP division will offer one point of contact and the expertise to streamline a company’s contingent workforce management, improving an organization’s financial, operational and clinical performance.
Our MSP model offers the following advantages to our client facilities:
- Fulfill short-term and long-term workforce
- Help achieve financial targets
- Provide competitive rates without compromising quality
- Reduce administrative and management burden
- Simplified billing
- Single point of contact
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Our RPO division defines and uses a common set of requirements and standards with a client and acts as the client’s internal recruitment function for a portion, or all, of the client’s jobs. With Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) deployed, companies benefit from a significant increase in candidate quality and reduced risk, allowing for focus on core value-creating and strategic activities instead of being burdened with ongoing recruiting needs in a constantly changing business environment. The RPO industry provides efficient recruiting solutions that optimize candidate quality, improve time to hire, significantly reduce hiring costs and provide verifiable metrics.
Our RPO model offers the following advantages to our client facilities:
- Ability to scale up or down quickly to meet changing demand of hires
- Ensure compliance and reduce risk
- Frees up time to put focus back on the healthcare
- Reduce cost of hire while Improving the quality of hire
- Streamlining of recruitment process, making hiring predictable, repeatable, scalable and cost effective
- Keep internal recruitment departs small or non-existent.